SUCCESS!!! “Beauty (美) is Universal” at Asia Society Texas Center in Houston on February 3 (Sat) at 5PM WAS SOLD OUT – STANDING ROOM ONLY, and STANDING OVATION!!! THANK YOU!!!
Now, I am doing a YouTube campaign: Promoting to increase subscribers to my YouTube channel, and increase the playtime.
Would you please subscribe to my YouTube channel?
Watch my videos!
- Sat Feb 3 5PM MATIMA presents “Beauty (美）is Universal!” at Asia Society Texas Center, Houston, TX. http://asiasociety.org/texas/events/performing-asia-beauty-mei-universal-matima
- Co-presented by the Asia Society, Japanese Association of Greater Houston, River Oaks Chamber Orchestra, Kawai Piano Gallery Houston.
- Raising funds for Harvey victims from the community of EMERGE-HISD: supporting high-performing students from underserved. http://www.houstonisd.org/Page/112098
- Fri Feb. 9, 4PM Children’s Concert: Fort Bend Music Center Houston.
- For children aged 3-8, and their families
- Sponsored by Fort Bend Music Center.
- Sat Feb 10 5PM River Oaks Chamber Orchestra “ROCO in Concert: Legendary Love”, Houston TX. http://rocohouston.org/performances/legendary-love-2/
- Sun Apr 15 3PM Dvorak American Heritage Association and ArtsAhimsa present MATIMA performing Brahms Clarinet Sonatas at Czech Center, New York, NY. http://new-york.czechcentres.cz/
- Apr 19-21 River Oaks Chamber Orchestra, album recording, Houston TX.
- Sun Apr 29 4PM San Diego Flute Guild presents Carol Wincenc and Makiko Hirata in a recital.
- Sat May 26 1:30PM Solo Recital at Minakami Cultural Center, Gunma, Japan. http://www.town.minakami.gunma.jp/politics/13sisetu/bunkashisetsu/CultureCenter.html
- Sat June 2 1PM Sukapia Multi-Piano Concert, Yokosuka, Japan.
- July 28-Aug 4 US-Japan Leadership Program. http://usjlp.org/
- Aug. 15-22 ArtsAhimsa Chamber Music Festival.